Vanuatu Second Passport
- Officially, the 4th “Happiest Place in the World”.
- Very Affordable Compared to Other CBI’s.
Time To Citizenship
Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment
The Citizenship By Investment Program for Vanuatu is called the Development Support Program (DSP). It is the most streamlined and fastest processing system of all citizenship by investment programs and you can get your passport within 2-3 months.
Vanuatu is a great place to live, work or retire and has been voted one of the happiest places on earth consistently for the last ten years. It is virtually free of serious crimes like assault or murder.
The Vanuatu Government has no political enemies or disputes with anyone and is very far from The United States of America and Europe. Its citizens enjoy visa-free/on arrival travel to over 127+countries including to the EU (Schengen), UK, Russia, and fast track or friendly treatment from Commonwealth countries, such as Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and below 65 when submitting their application.
- Applicants should have enough funds.
Benefits of Vanuatu Citizenship By Investment
- Visa-free or visa on arrival access to 124 countries and territories. Granted visa-free entry to 26 Schengen Area countries as well as UK, Russia, Hong Kong, Singapore.
- Officially, the 4th “Happiest Place in the World”
- Vanuatu Citizenship is for lifetime and includes the main applicant and his dependent family.
- Vanuatu citizenship is very affordable compared to other CBI’s
- Low tax rates in Vanuatu.
- Quick issuance of the passport.
- It allows dual citizenship.
- You do not need to have previous education or management experience.
- There are no interviews at the embassy when making this application.
- The cost of life in Vanuatu is quite affordable.
- Simple company and bank account formation procedures.
- Stable, peaceful country – does not even have Regular Armed Forces.
- An English/French speaking British Commonwealth Member Country.
- A stunning tropical island nation – both for tourism and living.