🗸UK START-UP VISA
🗸UK Innovator Visa
🗸Representative of an Overseas Business visa
Time To Residency
UK Start-Up Visa
This is for people who wish to start a business in the UK. It Is for the early-stage but high potential entrepreneurs starting a business in the UK for the first time. This business must be viable and with potential growth.
Eligibility Requirements for UK Start-Up Visa
• You be at least 18 years old
• You must meet the English language requirement
• You must be able to prove that you have enough personal savings to support yourself while you’re in the UK
Advantages of UK Start-Up Visa
- You can leave and enter the UK as much as you like.
- Applicants do not need any funds to invest in their business at this stage, and must not have previously set up a business in the UK.
- Successful applicants are granted leave for two years and can also bring their family members (spouses/partners and children under 18) to the UK.
- During the granted period of leave, applicants will spend the majority of their time developing their businesses but may also take on other work outside of their businesses to support themselves.
- At the end of two years, Startup visa holders can switch to the Innovator category to extend their stay and develop their businesses in the UK.
- Eventually you can live in UK.
UK Residency Visa By Investment Program
The UK residency visa by investment program for investors was established to lift nation’s economy with foreign capital. The UK government presented its investor visa program in 2008 which permits individual investors and their families to get residency visa and UK citizenship by investment.
UK residency permit can be obtained inside about two months on purchasing government bonds or by investing in UK-Enlisted Companies.
Eligibility Requirements for UK Residency Visa
- Investors Will Have to spend at least 50 percent of the time at the U.K. (six From 12 weeks) to keep visa status.
- Create the U.K. your principal home.
Advantages of UK Residency Permit
- Among the Member of the Group of eight.
- The travel mobility and security of a U.K. passport.
- Unparalleled Business Financial Center.
- K Residents, non-domicile high net worth individuals leverage attractive tax regime.
- Among the best free healthcare service in the world.
- Multicultural communities
- Grater business opportunity throughout Europe
- Superior standard of education, an expansive system of state and non-public schools, and in excess of 150 colleges and advanced education establishments.
- Keep up and oblige yourself and any defendants without taking work (outside of independent work or business).
Representative of an Overseas Business visa
This is a program for businesses which want to establish a branch of their company in UK. The representative of that business will be given permission to enter and remain in the UK as long as the business is operating for an initial period of 3 years. After 5 years you can apply to remain in the UK forever so long as during the 5 years, you remained to be a senior employee of the business.
Eligibility Requirements for Representative of an Overseas Business visa
• apply from outside the EEA
• have enough money to support yourself without help from public funds
• meet the English requirement
• be recruited and employed outside the UK by a company whose headquarters and principal place of business are outside the UK
• have extensive related industry experience and knowledge
• hold a senior position within the company (but not be a major shareholder) and have full authority to make decisions on its behalf
• intend to establish the company’s first commercial presence in the UK, for example a registered branch or a wholly owned subsidiary
Advantages of Representative of an Overseas Business visa
- You are free to work for your employer for full-time.
- You can bring your family members along with you to the UK.
- If you want to continue your stay in the UK, you can apply for the extension multiple times.
- After been on this visa for 5 years, you may apply to settle in the UK.