Following recent legislative amendments, the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit has announced facilitations in the application process for “add-on dependents” to the main application and decreases investments for the National Economic Fund Contribution.
As one of the latest programs in the region, Saint Lucia’s CIP continues to bring forth impressive benefits that prove to be very advantageous in attracting worldwide investors. By hand-picking the best practices, the Citizenship by Investment Board of Saint Lucia is committed to making the program the most efficient for investors, while providing unmatched benefits for the country and its people.
In accordance with the Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Act No. 12 of 2019, the dependent must satisfy the following requirements:
- the person was a qualifying dependent when the application was made by the citizen;
- the person is a child born after the application was made by the citizen;
- the person is the spouse of the citizen and was married after the application was made by the citizen;
- the application for CIP of the qualifying dependent was made no more than five years after the application was made by the citizen.
The due diligence fees as prescribed in Schedule 1 of the Citizenship by Investment Regulations No. 89 of 2015, of a sum of US$5,000 must be paid for each qualifying dependent over 16 years of age.
Non-refundable processing fees
The processing fees as prescribed in Schedule 1 of the Citizenship by Investment Regulations No. 89 of 2015, of a sum of US$1,000 must be paid for each qualifying dependent.
Required forms and documents
The application forms to be completed by a qualifying dependent shall apply as prescribed by the Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations 2016. In addition, a mandatory Sworn Affidavit of Support of Qualifying Dependent (SL7) is required.
If applicable, documents which are acquired after being granted citizenship:
- Certified Proof of Name Change Document
- Certified copy of all valid Passport Pages
- Marriage Certificate
- Certified Divorce Decree Document
National Economic Fund Contribution Investment
The qualifying investment as prescribed by the Citizenship by Investment (Amendment) Regulations No 48 of 2-19 shall be payable as follows:
- Spouse of a citizen: US$35,000 (down from US$65,000)
- Other qualifying dependents: US$25,000 each.
For Further deatils you can contact us at