Malta Residency By Investment
Time To Processing
Visa Free Access
Malta Residency By Investment Program
The Residence and Visa Program of the Republic of Malta is regulated by the Immigration Act. It provides third country nationals a certificate of residence which entitles them the right to reside, settle or stay indefinitely in Malta together with one’s registered dependents.
Eligibility Requirements for Obtaining Malta Residency
- Be third country nationals, non-EEA and non-Swiss
- Be in possession of a valid travel document
- Be covered by a health insurance covering all risks across the EU
- The main applicant must show evidence of enough funds.
Advantages of Malta Residency:
- Malta has a high rated education system which is publicly funded and free.
- You get visa-free travel across the Schengen zone.Competitive program compared to other European residency programs
- Second residence solution for countries not allowing dual citizenship
- Physical relocation in Malta is possible but not mandatory
- Return on investment after 5 years, when redeeming Government bonds or shares.
- Individuals of third countries get the option to relocate and establish themselves in a safe, stable and economically strong country.