Greece Golden Visa Program
Residence permits can be acquired within
Greece Golden Visa By Investment Program
The cradle of Western civilization, Greece is the birthplace of history, political science and democracy. Officially known as Hellenic Republic, Greece is strategically located in the Southern Europe, overseeing the Mediterranean Sea, the Aegean Sea and Ionian Sea
The ancient country of Greece lies in southeastern Europe with plenty of islands throughout the Aegean and Ionian seas. Influential in ancient times, it’s often called the cradle of Western civilization. Greece is an EU member country and the Greece Investment Residence Permit allows for visa-free travel through Schengen. Securing Greece Residency allows visa-free travel, family security and access to highest standards of healthcare, education and business opportunities
Eligibility Requirements for Greece Golden Visa By Investment Program
- No criminal record
- Medical insurance to cover any stay in Greece.
- Qualifying family members include spouse and all children under 18.
- An investment of €250,000 is required making the Greek programme the lowest investment level of any real estate residency visa scheme in Europe.
Advantages of the Greece Golden Visa By Investment Program:
- Visa-free travel within Europe’s Schengen Area
- No requirement to reside in Greece
- Residence permits can be acquired within 30–60 days
- Unlimited expiry date of residence permit
- Opportunity to rent out the investment property
- Residence applicable to the whole family (married spouse, children under 21 years old, and parents of the main applicant and spouse).
- Eligibility to apply for citizenship after seven years of residence.
- Ability to hold shares and receive income from the dividends of a company registered in Greece (but not to be employed in Greece).