Portugal Residency Program
- Eligibility Criteria for Portuguese Residency
- Advantages of Portuguese Residency
Time To Residency
Visa Free Access
Portugal Residency By Investment Program
The Portugal Golden Visa program has turned out to be the scheme with investors attracted to its advantages and flexibility in Europe. Propelled in 2012 the Portuguese government has been effectively promoting the investor visa application. The visa could be renewed at regular intervals provided candidate spends two weeks in the country in every 2 years.
Eligibility Criteria for Portuguese Residency
- Hold no criminal record
- Initial entry to Portugal on a valid Schengen visa.
- Pay application and handling charges where relevant
- Provide verification that fund reserves begin from abroad.
- The applicant’s property isn’t solidified inside the limits of EU.
- Meet or surpass the base stay necessities. (Seven days for the principal year, 14 days for consequent two-year time spans.)
Advantages of Portuguese Residency:
- Accessibility to Portuguese healthcare & education
- Invest in Portuguese Real Estate
- Family Member are also entitled for Portuguese residency.
- Live and work in Portugal, applicant must stay 7 days in the first year of residence and two weeks in the subsequent years.
- Obtain Permanent Residency or citizenship upon 5 year completion as a temporary resident.