The Residency visas are issued to you via courier once the balance of professional fees has been paid and settled.
The granting of residence permits and citizenship is at the sole discretion of the Spanish Government but, generally, the application is only denied if the due diligence reveals that the applicant has made false statements in the application forms or other submitted documents; has engaged in criminal activities or is under investigation in relation to criminal activities; or has (or is alleged to have been) engaged in or associated with any activity that would bring disrepute to Spain.
- Procedure 1Open Borders shall pre-screen your passport copy for Government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
- Procedure 2A down payment of the professional fees will be required to establish your application.
- Procedure 3Open Borders will provide assistance and advise with regards to the collection of the documents required in the checklist.
- Procedure 4Open Borders will guide you to the Spanish property, which you choose and start preparing property purchase documentation required to be presented for Residency application.
- Procedure 5The applicants may decide whether to travel to Spain.
- Procedure 6Open Borders prepare property purchase documents to complete the purchase process. The property purchase funds and taxes are transferred.
- Procedure 7Once the government has reviewed the file, officials advise Open Borders to whether the applicant has been given Residence Visa approval.
Free Circulation within Schengen Area
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
504,645 sq km
Spanish with Arabic, English, German, French & Italian
USD 1.00 = 0.85 EUR