It takes 2 months for the official Residency Permit to be approved. The Residency cards and National ID’S are issued to you via courier once the balance of professional fees has been paid and settled.
The granting of residence permits is at the sole discretion of the Greek Government. The application is only denied if the due diligence reveals that the applicant has made false statements in the application forms or other submitted documents; has engaged in criminal activities or is under investigation in relation to criminal activities; or has (or is alleged to have been) engaged in or associated with any activity that would bring disrepute to Greece.
- Procedure 1Open Borders shall pre-screen your passport copy for government pre-approval to ensure fast processing.
- Procedure 2A down payment of the professional fees will be required to open your application.
- Procedure 3Open Borders will provide assistance and advice with regards to the collection of the documents required.
- Procedure 4Open Borders will guide you to the Greek property which fully satisfy your requirements and starts preparing property purchase documentation required to be presented for Residency application.
- Procedure 5The applicants must travel to Greece to get passport stamped before submitting the Residency application.
- Procedure 6Open Borders shall prepare property purchase documents to complete on purchase. Property purchase funds and taxes transferred.
Permanent residents can travel to the following countries:
A full-itemized quotation with no hidden costs is provided.
131,957 sq km
English, German, French, Spanish, and Italian
USD 1.00 = 0.85 EUR