Malta Citizenship by Investment
- Eligibility Requirements for Obtaining Malta Second Passport
- Advantages of Malta Citizenship:
€ 999999 +
Time To Citizenship
Visa Free Access
Malta Citizenship by Investment Program
Malta Citizenship by investment program grants second citizenship to applicants and their families who wish to relocate for personal and business affairs in the EU territory. Citizenship obtained through this program valid for a lifetime and can be transferred to future generations.
In November 2013, Malta citizenship by investment program was introduced which grants citizenship under the amendment mentioned in the Maltese Citizenship Act Chapter 188 of the law of Malta. Malta Citizenship by Investment Program is the first EU approved citizenship program.
Eligibility Requirements for Obtaining Malta Second Passport
- Applicant must be 18 years & above
- Good Health
- No Criminal Records
- Applicants are required to undergo a ‘fit and proper’ test.
- Contribution to social funds & national economy development.
Advantages of Malta Citizenship:
- Citizenship approved in 4 months.
- Visa-free travel to over 166 countries, including Canada, USA & EU.
- Right to live, work, and study in any of the 28 EU countries and Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein.
- Designed for highly respectable applicants as it follows the world’s most strict due diligence standards.