Dominica Citizenship by Investment
Time To Citizenship
Visa Free Access
Dominica Citizenship by Investment Program
Dominica Citizenship by Investment has transformed into among the adaptable and affordable citizenship programs accessible. It was not feasible to acquire Dominican second citizenship until 1993. The requirement for residency to acquire second citizenship was waived by the Dominica Government with the Economic Dominica Citizenship Program.
There are two alternatives for getting Dominica Second Passport. The first is by contributing to the country under the administration’s investor visa application. The second is by means of property investment.
Eligibility Requirements for Obtaining Dominica Second Passport
- Age must be 18 years or above.
- Zero frozen resources.
- No criminal record.
- No Health Issues.
- Basic Knowledge of English
Advantages of Dominican Citizenship:
- Visa-free travel to over 125 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, Turkey, Hong Kong, the U.K, Singapore, and Malaysia.
- Tax exemption to non-residents
- Fast Application process between 2- 3 Months
- Children up to 30 and dependent parents over 55 can be included.
- No education or managerial experience required.
- No Need to Reside in the country.