كيـف يمكننـي التقـديـم للحصـول علـى وظيفـة فـي شركـة أوبـن بـوردرز وهـل أحتـاج إلـى خبـرة؟
نعــم مـن السهـل جـدا! كـل مـا عليـك فعلـه هـو:
Submit your CV below or send your CV to email@example.com and have previous agency experience, attach a covering letter along with a digital photo of yourself.
How will I know if my CV has been successful?
A member of our recruitment team will be in touch to arrange an initial interview either over the phone or email. If you meet the requirements, we are looking for we will then arrange a second interview before offering you a position. Every successful candidate will be expected to start employment within 4-6 weeks of being offered the job.
Do you have positions available now?
We are constantly looking for positive, enthusiastic people to help grow our ever expanding business so if you are hungry to make money, not shy of hard work and are in need for a new challenge then please send us your CV.
Current Openings :
We are seeking a new Graphic Designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of things across digital and offline media. To be successful in this position, you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
Responsibilities for graphic designer
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with team about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as photoshop.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
Requirements for Graphic designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Full Time
- Digital Designer : 3Years
- Graphic Design: 3 years
- Dubai (Preferred)
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: AED4,500.00 to AED5,000.00 /month
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction. Responsibilities Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED4,500.00 /month
- Customer services : 1 year (Preferred)
- Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Location: Dubai (Preferred)
- Ensuring that children have the highest level of planning and activities in accordance with the ORA curriculum.
- To extend children’s learning by supporting them to pursue interests.
- To tailor children’s learning and activities individually according to their interests and needs.
- Ensuring accurate observations of children to assess their progress.
- Be able to reflect on own practice and change learning environment accordingly.
- Supporting children’s care routines and meeting their needs at all times.
- To support the development of the children through the ORA curriculum.
- Be able to manage children’s behavior and routines though positive reinforcement.
- Recording children’s records, needs and abilities to assist in their future development.
- Working in partnerships with parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for their children.
- To ensure health & safety of the children by following policies and procedures.
- Aware of all children in cares individual needs to support them.
- Responsible for the up keep and presentation of own area and classroom.
- To participate in staff meetings to ensure best practice.
- Manage team of teaching assistants to ensure best practice
- Research child development and keep up to with new practices and teaching methods.
- To undertake any other task as requested by the centre management that is necessary for the smooth running of the centre and the welfare of the children in its care.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both young children and parents
- Ability to work in a helpful and courteous manner promoting a positive image of the centre
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake a range of tasks in a friendly and efficient manner
- A strong knowledge of Early childhood development
Job Type: Full-time
- Teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
We are looking for experienced and Certified Real Estate Brokers. This is a great opportunity for hard working and honest individuals to earn uncapped commission and grow within the company.
- Solicit potential clients to buy, sell, and rent properties
- Advise clients on prices, mortgages, market conditions, and other related information
- Compare properties to determine a competitive market price
- Generate lists of properties for sale, including details such as location and features
- Promote properties through advertisements, open houses, and listing services
- Take prospective buyers or renters to see properties
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration
- Mediate negotiations between the buyer and seller
- Ensure all terms of purchase contracts are met
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Real Estate Broker in the UAE
- Must be fluent in English. Additional languages are a bonus
- Organized, motivated, ambitious, resourceful and honest
- Staying up to date with the Estate market rules and regulations
- Should have a positive attitude at all times
- Able to hit and exceed targets set by the company
- Excellent in MS office and social media platforms
- Basic salary (depending on experience)
- Up to 70% commission uncapped
- Medical insurance
- Work Visa
- Reward incentive program for overachievers
NOTE: Only qualified and experienced Real Estate Brokers need apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
Salary: AED4,000.00 to AED6,000.00 /month
- real estate: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
The Junior Account will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Gathering accounting and financial data from clients;
- Entering, posting and processing client journal entries, to ensure all business transactions are recorded in a timely manner;
- Issuing client invoices, and tracking/updating of accounts receivable records;
- Tracking client expenses and updating/reconciliation of accounts payable records;
- Monitoring client cash flow management;
- Preparing client monthly/yearly closings;
- Assisting with the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements, according to IFRS guidelines; and
- Supporting with other accounting/legal projects, as required.
- Business-level English is a necessity. Fluency in Arabic is preferred, but not required;
- Bachelor s degree with concentration in accounting or finance is required;
- Proven experience (1-2 years) as a Junior Accountant;
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, CIA, CIMA or CPA) are preferred, but not required;
- Strong interpersonal skills, levels of initiative, work ethic and good judgement;
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi task several projects at once;
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment;
- In-depth understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices (IFRS); and
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of products and familiarity with relevant accounting system applications such as Microsoft Dynamics, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, Sage Evolution, Sage Pastel, Oracle and Peachtree.
Job Types: Full-time, New-Grad, Permanent
- Accounts: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Dubai (Preferred)
We are hiring a Sales Merchandiser
Looking for Sales Merchandisers with 3 years FMCG experience to be assigned within any Emirates as per the company requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising for assigned territory, updates supervisor with the requested reports accurately,
- Ensure that correct stock levels are maintained with designated sectors,
- Responsible for replenishment of goods within stores as required,
- Ensure appropriate display of products, as per client standards,
- Responsible for obtaining valid LPOs from Clients and delivering to assigned person,
- Responsible for “near expiry” items,
- Responsible for achieving KPIs and targets set by Sales Supervisor,
- Responsible for obtaining quality feedback and comments from Clients Requirements,
- Retail background preferable,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Food experience preferable,
- Be a highly dynamic person,
- Possess excellent time-management skills,
- Have the ability to work efficiently under pressure,
- Be able to easily prioritize,
- Perform and finalize tasks as per requirement,
- Be a natural problem solver,
- Proactive and ability to work under pressure.
UAE Driving License